PEOPLE’s dedicated team stays up-to-date on changing federal and state laws to help our clients remain compliant and offer best practice recommendations. HR outsourcing services include:
- EEO-1 Report – PEOPLE submits the EEO-1 report annually on behalf of clients that are required to report EEO data.
- Employment Law Posters – PEOPLE offers easy ordering and direct shipping for federal and state employment law posters.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Administration – PEOPLE provides letters, forms, and notices to aid clients in administering FMLA for eligible worksite employees.
- New Hire Reporting – PEOPLE provides data uploads for new hire, termination, and wage information for state unemployment and other regulatory reporting requirements.
- Unemployment Management – PEOPLE supports clients by responding to unemployment claims and representing clients in unemployment hearings
- HR Forms – PEOPLE provides compliant forms for employment-related matters, including employment applications, handbooks, payroll deduction authorizations, performance reviews, and separations. Additionally, forms may be customized for clients, as requested.
- HR Support – A dedicated PEOPLE Professional, available by phone and email, is assigned to each client. PEOPLE Professionals offer HR support and guidance, provide best practice recommendations, and respond to client inquiries.
- Professional Resolution Process (PRP) – PEOPLE maintains its PRP Hotline, an alternative dispute resolution program, for client employees to report workplace concerns. A PEOPLE Professional relays concerns to the client company, provides best practice recommendations, and facilitates the resolution of concerns.
- E-Verify – PEOPLE performs employment verification through E-Verify on behalf of clients that are required or elect to use E-Verify.
- Form I-9 Compliance – PEOPLE’s onboarding system allows clients to maintain I-9 forms electronically.
- Request for Records – PEOPLE provides support in compiling records and employment information in response to subpoenas and audits.
- Verification of Employment – PEOPLE responds to employment and wage verification requests on behalf of clients.
Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- EPLI carrier, aids clients in the response process, and assists in data collection.
- EPLI Coverage– PEOPLE provides clients with $1 million of coverage for claims resulting from wrongful employment practice acts related to termination, discrimination, and harassment.