Corporate Office – Tampa
3501 East Frontage Road
Tampa, FL 33607
March 27, 2020
When you made the decision to pursue a PEO relationship, we were thrilled that you chose us to support your business. I am sure that you were told then that our company is unique, and that we bring additional services to the table compared to our competitors. Now, amidst the devastating impact to so many businesses as a result of COVID-19, we will continue to support you, your employees, and your business as we all navigate these difficult times.
The response to the COVID-19 pandemic has brought nearly daily regulatory changes at the federal, state, and local levels. We are here to provide guidance to help you remain in compliance as you focus on your business and the health and welfare of your employees.
The following enhanced services are available to your company:
- Our trained professionals are available and ready to assist you. Communications on new and changing regulations are available through your Client Portal and on our website.
- We have increased the availability of direct deposits and pay cards should unforeseen circumstances prevent the delivery of live checks. Please encourage your employees to set up direct deposit through their Employee Portal.
- We will continue to cover the cost of benefit premiums for $10k life insurance coverage for furloughed employees through April 30, 2020. Update: PEOPLE will continue to cover the cost of benefit premiums for $10k life insurance coverage for furloughed employees through May 31, 2020.
- We have expedited the transmission of data to all State Unemployment Agencies. If you are forced to lay off workers, we will have the data needed for your employees to expedite their claims. If you need to furlough workers but want to maintain benefits, we will work with you on the specifics of your situation to determine the best plan to support your business and your employees.
- Our Human Resources Information System (HRIS) is in compliance with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. We will help you ensure that your employees are paid properly, your tax credits are filed and passed on to you, and your company remains in compliance with the new regulations.
- The CARES Act has been passed and is the largest Emergency Relief Bill in the history of the country. The Act includes forgivable loans for small businesses so that they can pay their employees and overhead expenses to keep their businesses running. Additionally, the Act includes direct financial relief for individuals. We will provide communications to help guide you through the specifics of the Act.
Our company is here to support you during these difficult and uncertain times. You chose us to be your PEO of Choice, and we are up to the challenge to demonstrate that you made the right choice. We are committed to continuing to earn your business during these times and as we move forward together.
John Walker Hardin
Chief Executive Officer